Classmates!

Wednesday 26 May 2010

My favorite piece of technology :D

Well my favorite piece of technology is my Notebook!! I adore it! Really it is one of the most important things I have! I bought it two months ago at PC Factory Store. I remember I would want a notebook since I was at school, but they were too expensive and I did not have the money to buy someone. Also I did not understand so much respect to those machines. I only know basic things about their "performance" or "operation".

The opportunity I had, was the only one, because I had been looking for one of them a long time, then I found this one and first I quoted it by internet, and I realized there were only two pieces at the store. I had to buy it, otherwise I did not find another one by that price ($600,000 pesos).

When I bought it, happiness came to me, I was really happy...All I would want was get it off the box and start to use it. Since that moment I have been using it every day for work at university tasks and for leisure.

I like a lot the fact you can take it from one place to another one when you want. It is very practical and easy.

There I can save a lot of things and organize them. It has Webcam, a very important thing, when you want to do a video call with people who are far away. Also it has a lot of RAM memory (4gb) wich is very good for the adobe master collection (the main computer programs for Graphic Design).

Another thing I would like to do, is to put a sticker on the back. A sticker done by myself, that contains a famous bassist I like a lot, from InterpoL.-

No comments:

Post a Comment